- Free Admission
- The use of our many rolling carts and shopping carts (first come, first served.)
- A large selection of clothing, toys, baby equipment, etc. at the Spring, Fall & Winter Sale and additional furniture, home décor, and more at the Spring & Winter Sales—all at great prices!
- Flexibility in type of Payment Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express & cash.
New & Expectant Presale
- Are you a new, expectant, or adoptive parent? If so, you can register for an invitation to our New & Expectant Parent Pre-sale—an event just for you, before we open the doors to the Public! Be sure to check our Event Calendar for your registration day! On that day (or any day after), you must register online by clicking the button below. Space is limited!
- Please have your baby’s due date, adoption date, or birthday (must be less than one year old at time of Sale Event) available at time of registration.
Locating Us! How to Locate For Every Season
We are currently hosting events at The River Place in Fort Mill, SC. The River Place is located in the Regent Park area of Fort Mill, SC. It is right off of Interstate I-77 in between exit 90 and exit 88. It's past the old Regent Park Golf Course and the York County Humane Society.
Physical Address (Same Location New Address)
453 Glynwood Forest Drive
Fort Mill, SC 29715
Directions from Charlotte & Points North:
Take Interstate 77 south to Exit 90 "US-21/Carowinds Blvd.", which is just south of the NC/SC state line. Turn left onto US-21/Carowinds Blvd. for 1 mile, turn left onto Regent Pkwy and follow for 2 1/2 miles. The River Place will be on the right. There is new development in front of The River Place called Glenwood Forest. At the entrance you will see a Glenwood Forest Sign and an AIC/ River Place sign. Drive in through the new development and head straight down hill. The River Place Studio is on the left at bottom of hill.
Directions from Rock Hill & Points South:
Take Interstate 77 north to Exit 88 "Gold Hill Road" and make a right at the top of the ramp. Go straight through the traffic light. The road changes names to Springfield Parkway. Continue for 2 1/2 miles. Turn left onto A O Jones Blvd. (by Nations Ford High School) and go just over 1 mile. Turn right onto Star Light Dr. for 1/2 mile and then another right onto Regent Pkwy for 1/10th mile. The River Place will be on the right. There is a new development in front of the River Place called Glenwood Forest. At the entrance you will see a Glenwood Forest Sign and an AIC/ Riverplace sign. Drive in through the new development and head straight down hill. The River Place Studio is on the left at bottom of hill.