At FOR EVERY SEASON, we love our helpers and appreciate all that they do to make our sale a success! It is never our intention to exclude anyone from being a helper because of special circumstances such as health or work schedules. Please contact us if you need us to work with you to find a job/shift that will work for you! Advantages to being a Helper:
- You are guaranteed a consignor drop-off appointment time if you register before the Consignor Only Open Registration day posted on our Event Calendar.
- Enjoy the very best selection at the Helper Pre-sales before the doors are opened for the public sale. Please check our Event Calendar for the date and times for our Helper Pre-sales for our quadruple shift (four 3-hour shifts), triple shift (three 3-hour shifts), double shift (two 3-hour shifts) or single shift (one 3-hour) helpers.
- Plenty of shifts are offered throughout the sale - morning, afternoon, and evening shifts are available on weekends and weekdays in an effort of easing scheduling conflicts.
- You will be offered a variety of tasks in the hopes of finding one that match their interests. Please also indicate if you have any special considerations (i.e. you are pregnant, just had surgery, etc.) so that we will be sure to assign you a suitable position.
- Enjoy snacks after their shifts at our Helper Station.
- You get to enjoy a break from your normal "Mommy/Daddy Routine" since children are not allowed to accompany their parents during helper shift times for safety and security reasons.