- Be on time and ready to work when your shift begins and work the entire duration of your committed shift. Understand when you sign up to work a shift we are relying on you to fulfill your commitment so the sale runs smoothly.
- Check in with our Manager for the Day upon arrival and she will direct you to our helper station (where you will find a sign-in sheet, helper apron, and name tag) and then to your assigned task manager.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Let us know if you have any health or other issues prior to selection of your helper shift so that we can be sure you are assigned a task you can safely do and one you will enjoy.
- Limit cell phone usage to emergency only.
- Work the time reserved for you or notify us before the accepted cancellation date emailed to you so we can find another suitable shift or someone to replace your shift.
- Keep your commitment to work your shift even if you were not able to shop the Helper Presale. We will acknowledge your helper presale pass at the Consignor Presale should something prevent you from coming to the Helper Presale.
- Enjoy refreshments at the end of your shift provided by FES as our appreciation for your hard work.