Drop Off Information
At your assigned appointment time, drive your car up to the Drop-Off Station (look for large Drop-Off Sign where helpers will assist you unloading your car. Your items will be reviewed and placed on racks and tables. In order to speed your drop-off process to no more than 25 minutes, please follow the suggestions below:
- Make sure that you have prepared your tags and items properly so that you will not have to spend time re-doing your tags or items. (Make sure all tags are printed in the correct color ink, Black Ink for items going 50% off and Red Ink for items remaining full price on 50% day)
- Group all clothes by size and gender so that we can quickly hang the clothing on the proper racks.
- Make sure that all battery-operated items have working batteries and that no items are damaged, defective, or broken.
- Be sure to arrive on time for your appointment. We cannot accommodate early or late arrivals. Due to social distancing guidelines we will only allow drop offs during your assigned drop off time.
Please pick up your unsold items by choosing a pick up day and time on your account.
- Arrive for pick-up during your assigned pick up time only. Early and late arrivals are not allowed due to social distancing guidelines,.
- Make sure you or the designated person picking up your check knows your consignor account number at pick-up.
- Be sure that the person who is picking up your items and/or check is listed on your consignor pick-up information form that you completed at drop-off. Any changes must be made via email by 8pm the night before pick-up. We cannot give any unauthorized person your unsold items and/or check.
- Be sure to wait for the helpers to return both your clothing and non-clothing items.
- Any items not picked up at the end of the designated pick up time will be donated.