At FOR EVERY SEASON, we love our helpers and appreciate all that they do to make our sale a success! Due to COVID we are putting some new guidelines in place. Please review these guidelines as we want all of our staff and helpers to remain safe and have an enjoyable experience while working the sale.
- If you have or think you might have COVID-19 please stay home. Do not come and work your shift. If you find out ahead of your shift please let us know in advance so we can cover your shift.
- If you are well, but you have a sick family member or recently had close contact with someone with COVID-19 please stay home. Do not come and work your shift. If you find out ahead of your shift please let us know in advance so we can cover your shift.
- We will require everyone at the sale to wear a face mask. We ask that you bring one you are comfortable working in for your entire shift. If you do not have a mask a disposable one will be provided for you at the beginning of your shift.
- We ask that you take your temperature prior to your shift and record your temperature on the Helper sign in log when you start your shift.. If you have a temperature over 99.5 degrees please stay home. Do not come and work your shift.
- We ask that you wash or sanitize your hands prior to starting your shift. We will have gloves available for you to wear if you wish but will have hand sanitizing stations available for you to use.
- We ask everyone including our helpers to maintain social distancing of at least 6ft when ever possible and will have signs advising everyone to do so onsite.
- We will not be providing snacks or drinks this sale due to COVID-19, so please plan accordingly and bring a water bottle with you and a snack if you feel you will need one.
- We do have aprons for use during our sale. We will not require you to wear one this sale if you are not comfortable with doing so but we will ask you to wear a name tag. If you choose to wear an apron we ask that at the end of your shift you place your apron in a designated bin for sanitation.
- At the end of your shift we ask that you wash you wash or sanitize your hands prior to signing out and heading home.