Drop Off Information
At your assigned appointment time, drive your car up to the Drop-Off Station (look for large Drop-Off Banner) where helpers will assist you unloading your car. Your items will be reviewed and placed on racks and tables. In order to speed your drop-off process to no more than 45 minutes, please follow the suggestions below:
- Make sure that you have prepared your tags and items properly so that you will not have to spend time re-doing your tags or items.
- Group all clothes by size and gender so that you can quickly hang the clothing on the proper racks.
- Make sure that all battery-operated items have working batteries and that no items are damaged, defective, or broken.
- Be sure to arrive on time for your appointment. We cannot accommodate early or late arrivals.
Please pick up your unsold items and check at the designated time posted on our Event Calendar.
- Arrive for pick-up during the posted hours on the Event Calendar. You do not need a specific pick-up time. Just come during the range of pick up hours.
- Make sure you or the designated person picking up your check knows your consignor account number at pick-up.
- Be sure that the person who is picking up your items and/or check is listed on your consignor pick-up information form that you completed at drop-off. Any changes must be made via email by 6pm the night before pick-up. We cannot give any unauthorized person your unsold items and/or check.
- Be sure to wait for the helpers to return both your clothing and non-clothing items.
- Any items not picked up at the end of the designated pick up time will be donated.