- Select only HIGH QUALITY items in gently used or new condition. We do not accept items with holes, stains, missing buttons or parts, excessive pilling or wear, broken pieces or any recalled items. Please be sure that all items are in good, working condition. Please inspect your items carefully under fluorescent lighting and/or indirect sunlight before bringing them to the Sale. For clothing, look especially in the “bib” area, cuff of sleeves, elbows, knees, and seat area. Your thorough inspection at home will aid us in our inspection at your drop off. Please do not put a safety pin through vinyl (raincoats) that will permanently damage the item and do not use tape on finishes that will be damaged such as paper covered books, puzzles, or painted/stained surfaces on furniture.
- Verify that no items placed on consignment have been recalled. Please visit www.cpsc.gov or call 800.638.2772 for a comprehensive list of all recalled products that may be hazardous for any reason.
- REMEMBER: There is a 150 item limit on items requiring rack space or shelf space. Free standing items such as baby equipment and large toys that do not require shelf or rack space are excluded from this limit.
Spring & Summer Clothing (Click Here for More Clarification)
- Infant-Junior Apparel/Clothing: Spring & Summer clothing should be high quality, gently used or new, currently in style, freshly cleaned, ironed, and on hangers, with the open end facing left. All buttons and snaps should be completely fastened. Two-piece outfits should be labeled "2-pc." on one price tag and have the garments fastened together with safety pins waist to shoulders, back-to-back, on one hanger.
- If selling clothing items in sets, be sure the sizes are the same or that it is clearly marked on your tags what size each piece is! The only time you should sell a mismatched sized set is if one item “fits” more like the item it is paired with. We cannot accept two completely different sizes that are not similar in fit as a set.
- Spring Clothing includes playwear, dress clothes, swimwear, raingear, sportswear, sleepwear, school uniforms, scouting/karate uniforms, etc. Infant sized sleepers, layette gowns, and shirts may be long sleeved and have long bottoms as long as they are the very thin weighted materials (no heavy cottons, fleece, etc.) and are spring colored or have spring prints (such as butterflies, flowers, beach scenes, etc.) Clothing sized 4 and up includes long sleeve shirts as long as they are spring colors and weight (no heavy cottons, corduroy, fleece,etc.) Pants are accepted for all sizes as long as they are lightweight and in spring colors. Jeans/Denim is accepted year round, all sizes and gender. Lightweight sweaters, jackets, and windbreakers are also accepted. We do not accept t-shirts from camps or promotional events. We mirror what would be considered the "Spring Line" for the department stores so use that as your guide.
- Junior clothing must be true junior styles and brands (Aeropostale, American Eagle, So, etc.)
- Tie shoes together using string and attach price tag to shoes with a string tied through the buckle or loop of shoes. Shoes include athletic and dress shoes, swim shoes, cleats, dance, bedroom shoes, rain boots, etc. Shoes must be in gently-used condition. We will not accept scuffed or dirty shoes. Cleats are an exception but still must be in good condition.
- Items such as socks, booties, hair bows, neck and bow ties, belts, tights, socks, etc. should be placed in a sealed plastic bag. Place price tags INSIDE the bag so that the description and price can be seen through the bag. Same way for baby blankets, hooded towels, crib sheets/linens, etc.
Books DVD's & Electronics
- Items must be clean and in good working condition. Attach price tag by string or safety pin if possible (use tape only if necessary and ONLY on finishes that will not become damaged with removal of tape such as paper covers of books). Books may be placed in bags with price tag on the inside of bag or tied together with string (like a package) with price tag tied to front. Electronic equipment must be up-to-date and includes Game Cube, PS2, XBOX, Wii, handheld games, TV plug-ins, etc. DVD's are accepted, cartoons and movies rated G, PG, and PG-13 movies only. We do not accept VCR or cassette tapes, computers, TV's, etc. at this sale. WE NO LONGER TAKE MATURE RATED VIDEO GAMES. NEW: We allow 15 sets of book per consignor due to space limitations.
- Please do not tape or tie closed the cases of DVD’s, computer games, boxed puzzles or board games, etc. so they may be inspected at drop off.
Toys, Baby Equipment & Juvenile Furniture
- Must be clean, have no missing pieces, and in good working condition. Please do not tape or tie closed the cases of computer games, boxed puzzles or board games, etc. so they may be inspected at drop off.
- Battery-operated toys/equipment must have working batteries.
- Outdoor and Indoor toys include playhouses, climbing toys, sandboxes, play cubes, kitchen sets, bikes, ride-on toys, books, puzzles, games, art sets, sports equipment, skates, safety equipment, etc. Only battery-operated or licensed character stuffed animals (such as Clifford, Arthur, etc.) will be accepted.
- Baby Equipment/Furniture includes cribs, bassinets, changing tables, rockers, gliders, high chairs, strollers, swings, bouncy seats, lamps, bedding, car seats, etc. NEW: We will no longer accept crib bumpers. The AAP Recommends Against Crib Bumpers for SIDS Prevention
- Board puzzles should have all pieces secured to the puzzle with plastic wrap. Do not use tape since removal will damage the puzzle finish. Books that are sold in sets should be reader-level appropriate and put in a large plastic bag with the price tag placed inside. If the book(s) are too large to be placed in a plastic bag, sets should be tied together with string/yarn like a package with the price tag hole-punched and attached to the packaging string. Please do not use tape as tape will damage the covers of books at time of removal.
- Car seats must be less than 5 years old and have never been in an accident - even a fender bender!